New accounting and reporting standards
Since 2005, capital market-oriented companies in the European Union have been legally required to prepare their consolidated financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). However, even if the company is not listed on the stock exchange, a change in accounting can be a sound move.
In addition to auditing annual and consolidated financial statements, we also offer you our comprehensive support in converting your accounting from HGB to IFRS.
Together, we will work out an IFRS conversion that is precisely tailored to the requirements of your company.
Our offer includes the following services
- Assessment and analysis of the as-is situation
- Identifying the material accounting differences between HGB and IFRS
- Planning a conversion approach tailored to your company
- (Resources, responsibilities, work plans)
- Coordinating of material accounting and conversion options as well as discretionary scope in accounting with the responsible auditor
- Support in calculating of adjustment amounts
- Creation of booking concepts
- Support in preparing the explanatory notes
- Training your staff in IFRS and enabling them to prepare subsequent financial statements according to IFRS
- Support in preparing the opening balance sheet and the financial statements for the comparison and accounting period
- Preparing an IFRS accounting manual
- Support in the preparation of the IFRS Reporting Packages
- Identifying further potential for improvement and assessment of conformity with new IFRS standards